Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Ragnarök: What would you do?



About this time last year, my friend Darvin posed a question to my friend Chin Linsing and I that went something like this:

So imagine the world ended tomorrow. Not ended as in it exploded but ended as in society was suddenly pitched into chaos. Limited cell phone coverage, no TV or radio, failing utilities. What would you do to protect yourself and family? What is your plan? What weapons or gear do you have on hand that can help you?

You probably know how I would respond to this based on my previous post. I was thinking about it today, and I want to get a discussion going on in the comment section. I would like to see how everyone would respond to this. This post and the comments in it will be open forever, so fell free to leave your comments and responses to comments below.

Happy Frigg's day, and I will see you on Máni's day.

In Frith
Ragnar

No comments:

Post a Comment